The following announcement was written by Findmypast:
Also new this week, compiled by Denis O’Callaghan Fisher and Sir William Betham, these 10,501 records cover 1596 to 1866. Separately, both men worked on compiling pedigrees from prerogative and diocesan wills. Now in one collection, these are easier to explore than ever. You might find addresses, occupations and even other family members.
A further 5,483 new records have been added into the 1911 Census for Ireland, which were missed during the original transcription process. Plus, Findmypast has improved the searchability of the entire collection.
Three new titles, updates to a further five, and a total of 122,848 new pages make up this week’s newspaper release.
· Dublin Leader, 1901-1963
· Kerry News, 1894-1920
· Limerick Echo, 1899-1902, 1904-1916, 1918-1922, 1930
· Belfast Commercial Chronicle, 1823-1824
· Dublin Shipping and Mercantile Gazette, 1872
· Limerick Chronicle, 1826-1829
· Roscommon Herald, 1871
· Wicklow News-Letter and County Advertiser, 1886